Sunday 7 November 2021

A celebration of seedheads

Wow! What a great workshop! I haven't done one like this before, but the thought was, that as many local people have learnt new printing techniques it would be good to practise these around a theme. It would also allow us to share inspiration, examples of work we have done in the past and ideas for the future. In retrospect I should have booked the hall for a whole day, but I wasn't confident enough that I would get enough people to cover those costs. Next time we will do a whole day. Everyone enjoyed studying the many seed heads I had provided, the PowerPoint provided lots of inspiration and people shared  their ideas and experiences before settling down to work. Some great work was produced and hopefully more will be as a result! 


It's a relief when your impromptu gelli printing demonstration works! 







No comments:

Post a Comment