Friday 31 March 2023

Mini Lakeland views

One of the things I really like to do, if I have enough time, is to paint mini Lakeland views. Each canvas is 7cm x 7cm and is painted using a palette knife. I was kindly given a box and the compartments were just the right size to store my paintings in, so the challenge was obviously to fill the box! I have done and it's jsut a case now of identifying which views don't sell and replacing them with more popular ones. 



Generally I tend to do four at a time to try and use up the paint, but rarely do more then four as I lose focus! 

Great Gable; Jaws of Borrowdale; Bannerdale Crags; Skiddaw over the Moss and Buttermere - with a random Solway view

Ullock Pike; Carrock Fell and Bannerdale Crags. 

Ullswater from Sheffield Pike; Causey Pike; Ennerdale and Catbells. 


No comments:

Post a Comment