Thursday 5 October 2023

Art or crafting...

Some of you may be asking 'Have you been doing any artwork?' .....Well not as much as I would like, but I've been out and about enjoying myself....

I have also though been doing some of my own artwork ....and the necessary evil of crafting! Workshops have been going well too....

A quick exploratory collagraph of Greenland pack ice ...done in a hurry while having coffee with a friend - the plan is to scale it up and plan it a bit more ...

Blencathra oil ...repeating best sellers ...

..and a big oil ...for me - atmospheric - the Gables and Base Brown from Borrowdale. 

Product development - skiing gnomes which will be morphing into skiing Gandalfs.

Cleaning and painting and glittering cones ...a best seller....

Painting mini pics .....

...mini pics which can be turned into fridge magnets on demand ...








No comments:

Post a Comment