Friday 6 November 2020

Glass pebbles

Thanks to Roxy at RD Glass for squeezing in a glass session for me on the evening before lockdown! I have really enjoyed making my different glass waves, so I decided to make some pebbles that could be fused prior to incorporating them into my next wave ...and then with a few minutes to spare, I whacked out some Christmas trees that will become Christmas tree decorations.

My initial inspiration - the river Liza. 

One of my waves ...Click here for the detail

My ice wave....Click here for more information

My new 'pebbles', or they may end up as water or air bubbles,
 when I finalise the design, prior to firing. 

'Pebble' detail


Christmas trees prior to firing - they will have wire wrapped around them and this may have small beads threaded on ...we'll see....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment