Tuesday 28 June 2022

Spring Gentians - Fused Glass Wave

So now to reurn to the period 10th - 19th June when I didn't have time or inclination to blog! So I'm putting htis blog as today but the other two blogs associated with Teesdale will hopefully appear in the correct chronological place - and I should be able to include links! Here they are click here for the walk and here for the flowers.

One of my favourite fused glass waves is this recent piece. Whether it is because of the subject matter, deign or place I'm not sure! 

Well at least we found one out! 

The wave with sugar limestone behind it -  the limestone has been baked by the intrusion of the Whin Sill and is very friable and like sugar when it weathers. 




I wanted to capture the dark sky and strong sunlight ..the only problem being the wind - this is one of many photographs...

One of many out-takes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment