Wednesday 27 March 2019

Fused glass wave ...

Another enjoyable morning with Roxy of RD Glass. following the success of my last glass wave Click here I decided to do another similar one, but this time more in the style of a breaking wave. Once again I used kiln paper which is shown as white behind the glass - hopefully it will be as effective as last time in creating for without colour....we'll see when it is fired! At the end too I decided to do a straight forward experiment with wire to create lines - if successful we'll see where it takes me design-wise .....

The lower layers showing the white kiln paper underlying the glass.

Multiple layers and fritt ....apologies that it's out of focus, but you get the idea 















An experiment with wire - another layer of plain glass will be placed on top before firing.
As always - everyone made loads....

No comments:

Post a Comment