Thursday 12 August 2021

Bog ashodel fused glass wave

Well the bog asphodel wave is back from firing and I'm very pleased with it. On a sunny afternoon I took real pleaseure from photographing it in the boggy bit, under Carrock Fell, where the bog ashodel grows - there isn't much, but I was passing and thought I'd take the opportunity. Really I need to take it to the top end of Derwentwater ... a trip next year for when the ashodels are out ...click here for photos of some spectacular asphodel! Apologies for the number of photos - I just really enjoyed taking them and am now wondering about doing a flat panel of asphedels with cross-leaved heath and cotton grass included. Thank you,  once again, to Roxy at RD Glass for her support. 

Before firing ...










No comments:

Post a Comment