Tuesday 31 August 2021

New workshops

A few of my followers have asked that I put advance notice of forthcoming workshops on the blog - so here we go! These are workshops, run under the umbrella of The Northern Fells, and are usually limited to 8 places, so booking is essential. For those of you that know me contact me directly and I'll keep an eye out in the comments section on the blog for those that haven't got my details. You can also find me on fb at Julia Garner Arts.

The sessions are all from 10 - 12:30 and cost £10 including materials.   

The Old Crown-Hesket Newmarket
Tuesday 14th Sept: Lino cutting
Tuesday 21st September: Lino cutting (2 colours)
Tuesday 12th October: Gelli printing
Tuesday 19th October: Gelli printing (Paper or fabric)

Bolton Low Houses, Village Hall 
Thursday 16th September: Gelli printing
Thursday 23rd September: Gelli printing (Paper or fabric)
Thursday 14th and Friday 15th October: Needle feltd pumkin(s)

Gelli printing 

Gelli printing workshop results.

First attempts at lino.

Needle felted pumpkins. 

Some alternative pumpkins ....






No comments:

Post a Comment